WE ARE HIRING!
Security Senior Manager - Financial Services
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. A professional at this position level within Client has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Client, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility. Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Client.
We are currently looking for Senior Managers for our Security practice with extensive experience in the following: Key Responsibilities will include by not limited to:
- • Demonstrate ability to lead and manage business development / proposal efforts
- • Business development responsibilities around cloud security including origination, capture and relationship development
- Develop, plan and lead solution delivery efforts for Financial Services (Capital Markets, Banking, Payments, and Insurance) clients across a broad range of Security and privacy capabilities and requirements
- Assist with selling Security and delivering services across multiple Financial services clients
- Assist with qualification and definition of Security opportunities through discussions with client executives and senior leadership
- Lead development of written and oral client proposals
- Lead large scale delivery of Security engagements and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders
- Assist with driving the overall Financial Services Security pipeline growth
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with designing and delivering Security services for clients
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling and delivering Security Services for Financial Services clients
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Security sales and delivery expertise in one or more of the following areas, with ability to cross sell into the other areas
- Security, Strategy, Transformation, & Risk
- Security, Strategy & Transformation
- Risk Management, Compliance, Policy & Privacy
- Business Continuity Management
- Security Architecture
- Enterprise Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Application Security
- Data Protection
- Identity & Access Management
- Extended Enterprise Security
- Cloud Security
- Mobile Security
- Social Networking Security
- Cyber Security, Analytics & Active Defense
- Active Defense
- Orchestrated Analytic Security
- Cyber Security
- Threat & Vulnerability Management
Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working for the Big 5 consulting firms is highly desired
- Knowledge of Security vendors and Security product capabilities
- Industry recognized Professional Security certification preferred (CISSP, CIPP/IT, CRISC)
Individual accommodation shall be provided for applicants with disabilities who meet required qualifications.
Please advise us at any time during the recruitment process.
Success is in Your DNA!
*ABOUT DNA STAFFING CORPORATION / TOP TALENT LIFESTYLE*
The DNA Staffing Corporation is an international search firm representing job openings in virtually every industry and job function across North America.
We combine the efforts of over 1200 recruiters throughout North America. Together, we represent thousands of job openings and enter dozens of new jobs per day.
When you apply online, your information will forward to the recruiters handling those jobs.If you are a close match, they will contact you to discuss the positions and employers in detail and then work hard to get you interviews ASAP.
All the best in your search!