WE ARE HIRING!
SAP Supply Chain Planning Business Development Manager
Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes then Products Technology--ERP is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Client leader! As part of a diverse global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners as you work to originate new sales opportunities with our clients, architect innovative technology solutions, and develop critical thought leadership in your area of expertise.
As a Products Technology--ERP Manager, you’ll often be:
- Interacting with mid to senior level supply chain executives displaying knowledge, experience, and leading practice advice to identified issues
- Participating in Go-to-Market activities in addition to the delivery of the identified solution, primarily SAP planning solutions
- Leading teams and building skills of others in the Supply Chain Planning business processes
- Working with clients to solve business issues supported through technology
- Defining requirements as well as solutions to the requirements
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling Security architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
- Advising organizations on how to pivot to the “New IT”, enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and Multi-Speed IT with specific focus on enterprise security, cloud and cyber security
- Overseeing the production and implementation of Security architectures solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure/ application architecture, development and operating models
- Orchestrating security assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities in the IT landscape of our clients
Supporting our customers and Client delivery teams in the areas of Mobile Security, Infrastructure Security and Application Security, providing design input on IT solutions as an integral part of application development within our transformation projects.
- Helping to develop and expand the Security consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
- Called upon to apply your solid understanding of Security architecture and disruptive technologies, including the following:
- Enterprise and Application Security Solutions (infrastructure security, firewall, IDS / IPS, network, SIEM deployment, penetration testing, application security, authentication/role management)
- Cloud and cyber security (Encryption Gateway and DLP technologies; Security Analytics, Cyber Defense and Security Dashboard)
- Mobile Security
You will have experience with most of the following:
- Experience with Supply Chain planning processes S&OP, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Logistics Planning, and Production Planning in the Consumer Goods & Services industry
- 6 years of SAP Supply Chain Planning experience (ECC/APO/IBP).
- At least 2 full life-cycle implementations
- Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
- Prior client-facing consulting experience for 3+ years with Consumer Goods & Services clients
Individual accommodation shall be provided for applicants with disabilities who meet required qualifications.
Please advise us at any time during the recruitment process.
Success is in Your DNA!
*ABOUT DNA STAFFING CORPORATION / TOP TALENT LIFESTYLE*
The DNA Staffing Corporation is an international search firm representing job openings in virtually every industry and job function across North America.
We combine the efforts of over 1200 recruiters throughout North America. Together, we represent thousands of job openings and enter dozens of new jobs per day.
When you apply online, your information will forward to the recruiters handling those jobs.If you are a close match, they will contact you to discuss the positions and employers in detail and then work hard to get you interviews ASAP.
All the best in your search!