WE ARE HIRING!
Ventures and Acquisitions Tax Manager
The US Ventures and Acquisitions Tax Manager has responsibility assisting with organizing and managing tax planning and related issues for This Company’s ventures & acquisitions (V&A). This encompasses all tax aspects of the V&A process including post-merger integration. The US V&A Manager works directly with project teams, outside advisors and target finance professionals to ensure tax objectives related to V&A are achieved.
- Assist with the organization and management of all phases of V&A tax planning and administration by working collaboratively within the Tax group, This Company project teams, other functional leads and outside advisors to execute tax planning efforts and initiatives.
- Assist with the communication and presentation of tax findings, structure and issues with senior leadership and project teams.
- Coordinate and archive deal documentation and deliverables
- Prepare deal transaction summaries and consolidated deal financial metrics
- Due Diligence: Access target data for purposes of identifying tax risks and exposures and contribute to the recommendation of acquisition and integration structure.
- Review and research tax laws and regulations with respect to target tax positions and provide support with advising This Company leadership on V&A tax related issues, risks, applicable tax laws and practices.
- Assist with coordination of outside advisors and deliverables associated with the review of target data (including tax, legal contracts, HR payroll issues, subcontractor information).
- Contribute to the preparation of detailed and summary tax due diligence documentation including recommendations of tax risk mitigation strategies and structure.
- Transaction Structuring: Assist with the recommendation of appropriate acquisition structure and review the legal documentation.
- Transaction Execution: Support the calculation of taxes and preparation of support documents (e.g., funds flow memo and cash payment timelines). Contribute to the tax accounting analysis and input to GAAP purchase accounting and reserves for target.
- Post Transaction Integration: Assist with the management of post-merger integration budgets, timelines and work plans.
- Communicate with post-merger integration teams re tax work stream work plan. Assist with integration steps such as clearance certificates, valuation or support documents.
- Provide tax support on integration as required (e.g., tax claims on escrow, ensure completion of all new or inherited tax compliance for acquired businesses (including pre-and post-merger tax periods), follow-up on rulings or audit issues).
- Work with Area tax teams to ensure all aspects of V&A process (due diligence, post-merger integration, audits, and escrows) for the area lead’s country are managed.
- Participate on ad-hoc tax projects as needed.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant corporate tax experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Accounting or Finance preferred)/ Law degree/CPA
- V&A tax experience (preferably international) in a multinational company or professional services firm
- Ideal experience includes hands on experience assisting with the managing of V&A deals through the V&A lifecycle
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Individual accommodation shall be provided for applicants with disabilities who meet required qualifications.
Please advise us at any time during the recruitment process.
Success is in Your DNA!
*ABOUT DNA STAFFING CORPORATION / TOP TALENT LIFESTYLE*
The DNA Staffing Corporation is an international search firm representing job openings in virtually every industry and job function across North America.
We combine the efforts of over 1200 recruiters throughout North America. Together, we represent thousands of job openings and enter dozens of new jobs per day.
When you apply online, your information will forward to the recruiters handling those jobs.If you are a close match, they will contact you to discuss the positions and employers in detail and then work hard to get you interviews ASAP.
All the best in your search!