WE ARE HIRING!
"IAM" Identity & Access Management Consultants
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. A professional at this position level within Client has the following responsibilities:
Identity and Access Management:
- Professionals design and deliver solutions for establishing system user's credentials and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications.
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility. Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Client, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Client.
We are currently looking for Consultants for our Security practice with experience in cloud security strategy, architecture, implementation and operations for client sales and delivery projects.
Key Responsibilites May Include:
- Assist with IAM strategy, roadmap and vision definition
- Lead IAM application architecture and technical design
- Assist with IAM vendor tool selection/product recommendations
- Lead IAM work stream, phase, or release of IAM delivery project as functional lead or technical lead
- Lead IAM plan, analyze, design, build, test, deploy activities for enterprise and/or customer-facing deployments
- Contribute to development of point of views, white papers, and other knowledge capital
- Build working relationships with IAM vendor product development and engineering teams
- Ability to travel 100%
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with planning and implementing IAM capabilities, including:
- Identity Governance & Administration
- Access Management & Federation
- Directory Services
- Identity as a Service (IDaaS)
- Experience implementing packaged or custom IAM solutions, including but not limited to Oracle, IBM, CA, SailPoint, RSA/Aveksa, ForgeRock, Okta, Dell/Quest, PingIdentity, Securonix
- Ability to lead a team of developers, testers and business analyst
- Experience with custom development or IAM solutions using: Java/JEE Development o JSON o SAML o XACML o SCIM*
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Computer Science, CIS/MIS, Engineering)
Individual accommodation shall be provided for applicants with disabilities who meet required qualifications.
Please advise us at any time during the recruitment process.
Success is in Your DNA!
*ABOUT DNA STAFFING CORPORATION / TOP TALENT LIFESTYLE*
The DNA Staffing Corporation is an international search firm representing job openings in virtually every industry and job function across North America.
We combine the efforts of over 1200 recruiters throughout North America. Together, we represent thousands of job openings and enter dozens of new jobs per day.
When you apply online, your information will forward to the recruiters handling those jobs.If you are a close match, they will contact you to discuss the positions and employers in detail and then work hard to get you interviews ASAP.
All the best in your search!